Lone Wolf of Arkansas - Promised Refund and Never Did

I signed up with Lone Wolf of Arkansas as a freight broker this summer after seeing a ad in a home business magazine. The ad said to sign up it was $598 to start your own business with them. When I called they said it was $1,000 and I said the ad did not say they. They said they just increased it.

I sign up and make two payments of $500 and then leave my job to pursue this new career. I receive a few videos, no support and am left in the dark. august 21 I send a email because a month later I receive a cheaply put together notebook with useless information that was printed from online. I also find I have to pay for fees that I was told were covered with the $1,000 for the load board.

Cameron Todd who says he is a broker but it says on Linked In (he sent me a friend request) is a owner says he will pay me and we agree on a settlement of $400. I will have it in two weeks he says. @ weeks go by and they say their computers were down. Time passes and he broke his arm, they are in transition etc. I say I am filing a complaint and he says he will get back to me when they have time. I have documented emails.

I filed a complaint with the BBB and am about to take them to small claims court. They did not honor their partial refund as they agreed to and now I am seeking my full $1,000 plus court costs. they cater to convicts and people trying to start their own business. I have documentation supporting all of my claims.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Freight Broker Notebook
Review category
review #537762 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lone Wolf of Arkansas? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.